WHAT IS EPICENTRE?
EmPowering Industrial eCosystems to boost clustEr facilitated greeN and digiTal tRansition in Europe- EPICENTRE is a project funded by the Single Market Programme (SMP), call Joint Cluster Initiatives (Euroclusters) for Europe’s recovery, from the European Comission.
EPICENTRE project envisions to create new cross-sectoral/border value chains by establishing a SMEs – Clusters – Corporate in the following areas: ICT, Fintech, Health and Agri-food. It is a program of accompaniment, acceleration, validation, and transfer to the market innovative solutions between SMEs and Mid-Cap and Big Companies (corporates) in 2 calls.
1. To create new cross-sectoral value chains from Digital and Fintech to Health and Agri-food.
2. To deliver a strong combination of support instruments and tools for scaling up innovation, matchmaking and demonstrating innovative market-oriented applications developed by outstanding SMEs that respond to the challenge of a more digitized and green European Industry.
3. To select and engage 50 innovative concepts with high market and growth potential in a dynamic and challenging business support program aimed at facilitating the adoption of new processes and technologies by SMEs, and comprising 3-phases: LAUNCH-SUSTAIN-DRIVE.
4. To provide an end-to-end business support services program to support the SMEs.
5. To deliver a “Go International Programme” for EPICENTRE clusters.
6. To take a comprehensive strategy to effectively carry out communication and dissemination activities
Participating in EPICENTRE you will address a burning issue in your company with an innovative solution.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Call
- Invitation to join
STARTING DATE: September 2022
DURATION: 36 months
TOTAL BUDGET: 1.400.000€
BUDGET PER SMEs: 1.050.000 €